Over the past 30 years AMT has been involved in the development of many world wide industrial microwave projects, some of these are listed below:
Oil Refining (Australia)
Hazardous Waste Processing (Australia)
Soil Remediation for PFAS (Australia)
Coal Comminution Assistance (Australia)
Vermiculite Expansion (Australia)
Rare Earth Component Manufacturing (USA)
Soil and Seed Sterilization (Australia)
Microwave Plastics Pyrolysis (USA)
Microwave Rubber Tire Curing (Sri Lanka)
High Speed Coffee Cup Manufacturing (USA)
Reversible Animal Stunning (Australia)
– Development of a process for the humane stunning of sheep and cattle
- Rapid microwave vending system for frozen foods (Australia)
- Microwave processing of Nano-particles (Singapore)
– Development of a continuous process for the production of Nano-particles.
- Microwave production of acid (USA)
– Development of a continuous process for the production of acid.
- Microwave processing of frozen butter blocks (Australia)
– Development of a semi-continuous process for the butter processing
- Microwave PVC curing system (Australia)
– Development of a continuous process for curing PVC carpet base.
- Microwave system for Oil rigs (Malaysia)
– Development of microwave system for a Hazardous area Zone1 Group IIa.
- Microvac Process (Australia)
– A process for the recovery of oil and carbon from rubber tyres.
- Vegetable Blanching Process (Australia)
– Design and development of an industrial microwave vegetable blanching process.
- Tire De-polymerisation (Australia)
– Process for the recovery of oil and carbon from rubber tyres
- Continuous Fruit Cooker (Australia)
– Design and development of a continuous system for cooking fruit in jars.
- Building Panel Dryer (Australia)
– Design and development of a continuous system for processing building panels.
- EAF Dust Smelter (Australia)
– Design and development of a high temperature process for the recovery of zinc from Electric Arc Furnace Dust.
Wool Bale Warmer (Italy & Czech Republic)
– Design, construction and installation of fully automated microwave wool-bale processing lines.
Packaging Processor (New Zealand)
– Design and construction of a high power density microwave system for producing a starch based packaging system.
- Vending Machine (Australia)
– Designed and developed of a microwave cavity system for thawing and heating pies.
- Super Conductor Coil Winder (Australia)
– Design, construction and installation of a coil winding machine for high temperature Super-conducting tape.
- Rotary Dryer/Roaster (Australia)
– Design, development and construction of system for drying/roasting granular products.
- Timber Processing System (Australia)
– System developed and constructed for warming timber kitchen doors, prior to laminating
- Wool Bale Strap Remover (Australia)
– Development of a machine to automatically remove and dump steel strapping around wool bales.
- Chemical Processing (South Africa)
– Assisted in the development and supplied a 75kW microwave chemical processing system for de-polymerisation of PMMA.
Ceramic Ware Mould Drier (Australia)
– Design and construction of a 105kW automatic microwave system for the production of sanitary ware products.
- Fat Melters (Australia)
– Microwave systems for fat melting in the confectionery industry.
- Rubber Volcanisation System (Australia)
– Microwave system and dwell oven for processing extruded rubber.
AMT continue to be involved in a wide range of microwave projects around the world.