AMT has been involved in the development of many industrial microwave projects over the past 20+ years, some of these are listed below:
- Microwave Rubber Tire Curing (Sri Lanka)
- High Speed coffee cup manufacturing (USA)
- Reversal Animal stunning using a for animal slaughter (Australia)
– Development of a process for the humane stunning of sheep and cattle
- Rapid microwave vending system for frozen foods (Australia)
- Microwave processing of Nano-particles (Singapore)
– Development of a continuous process for the production of Nano-particles.
- Microwave production of acid (USA)
– Development of a continuous process for the production of acid.
- Microwave processing of frozen butter blocks (Australia)
– Development of a semi continuous process for the butter processing
- Microwave PVC curing system (Australia)
– Development of a continuous process for curing PVC carpet base.
- Microwave system for Oil rigs (Malaysia)
– Development of microwave system for a Hazardous area Zone1 Group IIa.
- Microvac Process (Australia)
– A process for the recovery of oil and carbon from rubber tyres.
- Vegetable Blanching Process (Australia)
– Design and development of an industrial microwave vegetable blanching process.
- Tire De-polymerisation (Australia)
– Process for the recovery of oil and carbon from rubber tyres
- Continuous Fruit Cooker (Australia)
– Design and development of a continuous system for cooking fruit in jars.
- Building Panel Dryer (Australia)
– Design and development of a continuous system for processing building panels.
- EAF Dust Smelter (Australia)
– Design and development of a high temperature process for the recovery of zinc from Electric Arc Furnace Dust.
Wool Bale Warmer (Italy & Czech Republic)
– Design, construction and installation of fully automated microwave wool-bale processing lines. [more]
Packaging Processor (New Zealand)
– Design and construction of a high power density microwave system for producing a starch based packaging system.
- Vending Machine (Australia)
– Designed and developed of a microwave cavity system for thawing and heating pies.
- Super Conductor Coil Winder (Australia)
– Design, construction and installation of a coil winding machine for high temperature Super-conducting tape.
- Rotary Dryer/Roaster (Australia)
– Design, development and construction of system for drying/roasting granular products.
- Timber Processing System (Australia)
– System developed and constructed for warming timber kitchen doors, prior to laminating
- Wool Bale Strap Remover (Australia)
– Development of a machine to automatically remove and dump steel strapping around wool bales.
- Chemical Processing (South Africa)
– Assisted in the development and supplied a 75kW microwave chemical processing system for de-polymerisation of PMMA.
Ceramic Ware Mould Drier (Australia)
– Design and construction of a 105kW automatic microwave system for the production of sanitary ware products.
- Fat Melters (Australia)
– Microwave systems for fat melting in the confectionery industry.
- Rubber Volcanisation System (Australia)
– Microwave system and dwell oven for processing extruded rubber.
AMT continue to be involved in a wide range of microwave projects around the world.